The Parnell Business Association has a database of over 12,000 contacts, approximately 2,000 of which are members, a further 1,000 other companies including suppliers, contractors and council associated contacts and the balance are general members of the public ( approx 9,000 contacts).
We offer the opportunity to our members to advertise in the monthly newsletter which is usually dispatched in the first week of the month. The approval of a request for a banner advert is at the discretion of the business association.
Our open rates are above industry standards.
These are the options available:
‘Member’ audience – Banner ad only $150, banner advert plus supporting content of up to 150 words $200.
‘General’ Audience – Banner ad only $350, banner advert plus supporting content of up to 150 words $400.
The banner advert should be delivered as a high res jpeg in a landscape format. For further details, please contact email@example.com
PRINTED NEWSLETTER (please note, these stopped during Covid and have not recommenced as yet)
We have advertising available in our printed newsletter. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
The Parnell Business Association produces a printed business newsletter in the form of a magazine. Below are the specifications for booking advertising space.
1. The publication is produced five times a year, generally every two months. Please contact our office for dates of the next publication.
2. The size of the print run (2019) is 2,500.
• Who to – all businesses and members in the Parnell area, plus select posting to Council and landowners
• How many – approximately 2-3 copies per business
4. Advertising dimensions include full page, half page and quarter page.
5. Costs for advertising are based on dimensions:
Full page – $600.00
½ page – $300.00
¼ page – $150.00
6. Specifications for artwork for the three sizes of ads:
FP/FC 297V x 210 H plus bleed;
1/2 page/FC Vertical 270V x 88H, to trim (no bleed);
1/2 page/FC Horizontal, 132V x 181H, to trim (no bleed);
1/4 page/FC 135V x 88H, to trim (no bleed)
ALL final material supplied as hi res PDFS