TERMS & CONDITIONS ARTWEEK 2020
- The ‘2020 Artweek in Parnell’ Competition is owned and promoted by the Parnell Business Association.
- The Competition begins 10th October 2020 and closes at 5pm on Sunday October 18th 2020.
- The Competition offers one Prize Winner the Prize of NZD$2000.00, to be spent only at Participating Galleries*.
- The winner will be drawn from all entries submitted, in a random draw, on or around Monday October 18th
- All decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry is only possible via those galleries and outlets participating in Artweek 2020, in Parnell specifically.
- By Entering the Competition, the Entrant agrees to be bound by the ‘2020 Artweek in Parnell’ Competition Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed as acceptance of the Competition Terms and Conditions.
- The Winner’s Prize Voucher has an expiry date of 3 months, following acceptance of the Prize.
- Due to the unknown restrictions that may be in place because of Covid-19 at the time the winner is announced, please note that the Parnell Business Association cannot commit to the winner the availability of in-gallery opportunities to spend and collect chosen item/s, or the availability of each store participant at the time of the draw. Whatever Level we find ourselves in at the time of the draw will also determine voucher collection from the Parnell Business Association.
- A display of promotional material/product from any supplier featured does not constitute an endorsement of the product by Parnell Business Association.
- Parnell Business Association reserves the right to end the Competition at any time.
- Parnell Business Association reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
To Enter an Entrant must:
- provide his or her full and correct name, email address, Auckland suburb that they live in and phone number on the ‘in gallery’ entry form.
- agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, by way of entry
- be able to select and uplift their Artwork of choice from their selected gallery/s in person
- be a resident of New Zealand
- agree, as the winner of the ‘2020 Artweek in Parnell’ competition, to have their name and photograph published by Parnell Business Association
- Parnell Business Association will draw the Prize Winner from the correct in-gallery entries gathered from galleries participating in Parnell Artweek 2020.
- Parnell Business Association will make reasonable attempts to contact the Prize Winner by phone and email, as provided on the Entry Form. If the Parnell Business Association is unable to contact the Winner within 2 working days of the draw, or if the Winner is not able to, or does not accept the Prize Voucher, Parnell Business Association may re-draw the Prize and the original Prize Winner will have no claim to this or any other Prize
- In order to be awarded the Prize, the Prize Winner needs to be able to visit the offices of Parnell Business Association. No costs will be contributed to by Parnell Business Association should the winner live outside Auckland
- The Prize Winner will be awarded the $2,000 Voucher Prize at the offices of Parnell Business Association within the agreed timeframe from when they are notified as being the Winner. If the Winner is unable to do so, the Prize Winner will be redrawn, and they will have no claim to this or any other Prize
- The Prize Winner will be required to sign the Prize Voucher Form and present Parnell Business Association with proof of identification in the form of a driver’s licence, birth certificate or passport. Parnell Business Association reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize if proof of identification is not deemed acceptable in any way
- If the Prize Winner is aged 18 years or under, then the Prize will be awarded to the Prize Winner’s parent or guardian on their behalf. The Prize Winner’s parent or guardian must also provide proof of their identification. Parnell Business Association reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize Voucher if proof of identification is not deemed acceptable in any way
- The Prize Winner can only redeem their voucher by first visiting the Participating Galleries*, selecting the product/s of their choice and presenting the Winner’s Voucher as proof of identity. The art that the Prize Winner has selected to redeem with the Prize Voucher will not be given to the Prize Winner until the Participating galleries* have invoiced Parnell Business Association and both of these parties have approved the redemption
- The Prize Voucher cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash
- Parnell Business Association will not be liable for any additional costs or responsibilities relating to the Prize
- All shipping and delivery of products will be taken care of by the winner
- Entry is open to all Auckland residents except: employees of Parnell Business Association, Parnell Business Association Board Members and all associated companies and their immediate families, as well as the owners and employees of the Participating Suppliers* in the promotional competition.
- ‘2020 Artweek in Parnell Competition’ (the Competition) is run by the Parnell Business Association. Parnell Business Association can be contacted in relation to this Competition at 2 York Street, Parnell, Auckland, phone (09) 379 0606, email email@example.com.