The Village Square Trust formally known as Parnell Trust is a non-profit community services provider with more than 30 years’ experience in bringing people in our community together.
We manage the Parnell Community Centre on on behalf of Auckland Council and provide a range of services to people of all ages.
We manage a broad range of services including:
• Parnell Community Centre
• Community Classes and Activities
• Venue hire
• Two early childhood centres
– Parnell Early Childhood Centre
– Gladstone Park Early Childhood Centre
• KidsHQ SuperMeals
• Before and after school programmes
• School holiday programmes
• Parnell Farmers’ Market
• Craft Harvest Market
• Heritage walks
Here are some links to our services: