TERMS & CONDITIONS MUSEUM GIFT CARD COMPETITION
- The ‘Museum Gift Card’ Competition is owned and promoted by the Parnell Business Association.
- The Competition begins Wednesday 2nd November 2020 and closes at Midnight on Friday December 4th 2020.
- The Competition offers 10 Prize Winners the Prize of 1 x $50 Museum Membership each. The $50 membership card will entitle each 1 of the 10 winners to enjoy unlimited free entry to paid exhibitions, discounted event tickets and exclusive Member only events. As a Member, the winners will also receive discounts at the Museum Store and at the café, and soon to open bistro – As per all Auckland Museum related terms and conditions.
- The winners will be drawn from all entries submitted via the Parnell Business Association EDM entries via their website, in a random draw, on or around Monday December 7th
- All decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry is only possible to those who enter online, through the Parnell Business Association EDM out on Dec 2nd.
- By Entering the Competition, the Entrant agrees to be bound by the ‘Museum Gift Card’ Competition Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed as acceptance of the Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Parnell Business Association reserves the right to end the Competition at any time.
- Parnell Business Association reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- By way of entry, you allow the Parnell Business Association to communicate with you in future.
To Enter an Entrant must:
- Fill in all requirements in the online entry form by clicking through to the Parnell Business Association website via the EDM.
- agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, by way of entry
- be able to collect their Museum Membership Prize as instructed by Parnell Business Association.
- be a resident of New Zealand
- If a winner is drawn and contacted, they will have to complete a further form with name and address details as Auckland Museum membership cards are person specific. Once this has been submitted to Auckland Museum, dispatch and delivery of the card to the winner is reliant on Auckland Museum and not Parnell Business Association
If the Parnell Business Association is unable to contact each winner within 2 working days of the draw, or if the Winner is not able to, or does not accept the Prize, Parnell Business Association may re-draw the Prize and the original Prize Winner will have no claim to this or any other Prize.
- In order to be awarded the Prize, the Prize Winner needs to be able to visit the offices of Parnell Business Association to collect their prize. No costs will be contributed to by Parnell Business Association should the winner live outside Auckland
- The Prize Winner will be required to present Parnell Business Association with proof of identification in the form of a driver’s licence, birth certificate or passport. Parnell Business Association reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize if proof of identification is not deemed acceptable in any way
- If the Prize Winner is aged 18 years or under, then the Prize will be awarded to the Prize Winner’s parent or guardian on their behalf. The Prize Winner’s parent or guardian must also provide proof of their identification. Parnell Business Association reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize Voucher if proof of identification is not deemed acceptable in any way
- The Museum Membership Prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash
- Parnell Business Association will not be liable for any additional costs or responsibilities relating to the Prize
- Entry is open to all Auckland residents except: employees of Parnell Business Association, Parnell Business Association Board Members and all associated companies and their immediate families, as well as the owners and employees of the Participating Suppliers* in the promotional competition.
- ‘Museum Gift Card’ Competition (the Competition) is run by the Parnell Business Association. Parnell Business Association can be contacted in relation to this Competition at 2 York Street, Parnell, Auckland, phone (09) 379 0606, email firstname.lastname@example.org.