TERMS & CONDITIONS TREAT YOURSELF THIS CHRISTMAS 2021
By entering Parnell’s ‘Treat Yourself this Christmas’ competition, entrants agree to the below terms and conditions:
- The Competition is owned and promoted by the Parnell Business Association.
- Entrants must have spent $20 or more in a single purchase in Parnell between the dates of 5th of November and close of business 17th of December 2021 to be eligible to enter. They must also keep their receipt of every purchase as proof of purchase. This will be requested if they are selected as a winner.
- Competition winners will receive up to 3 vouchers to the exact value amount of $500 total to be split how they choose between a maximum of 3 Parnell retailers or businesses.
- Entrants top 3 stores must be Parnell retailers or businesses. This can include online or in store retail, hospitality or personal services including hairdressers, nail bars, fitness classes or gyms. The businesses must be located within the red boundary line of this map.
- The competition runs from Friday 5 November 2021 until close of business on Friday 17 December 2021.
- The prize is completely non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to receive further communication from the Parnell Business Association.
- Employees of the Parnell Business Association and their immediate family are ineligible to enter.
- The winners will be drawn from all entries submitted in a random draw.
- All decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry is only possible via the Entry Form on the ‘Treat Yourself this Christmas’ Competition Page.
- The Competition offers 10 Prize Winners the Prize of NZD$500.00, to be spent only atParnell Businesses as noted above.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can enter, but there is only one entry allowed per purchase or transaction of $20 or more. Each entry must have a unique, identifiable proof of purchase receipt, that can be presented on winning, Cancelled, returned or refunded purchases will be ineligible for entry.
- In order to be entered in to the Prize Draw, entries must provide all required details (full name, contact address, phone number and details of your purchase).
- By Entering the Competition, the Entrant agrees to be bound by the ‘Treat yourself this Christmas’ Competition Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed as being acceptance of the ‘Treat yourself this Christmas’ Competition Terms and Conditions.
- The Winner’s Prize Voucher has an expiry date of 3 months, following acceptance of the Prize.
- Due to the unknown restrictions that may be in place because of Covid-19 at the time the winner is announced, please note that the Parnell Business Association cannot commit to the winner the availability of in-store opportunities to spend and collect chosen items, or the availability of each store participant at the time of the draw. Whatever Level we find ourselves in at the time of the draw will also determine voucher collection from the Parnell Business Association.
- A display of promotional material/product from any supplier featured does not constitute an endorsement of the product by Parnell Business Association.
- Parnell Business Association reserves the right to end the Competition at any time.
- Parnell Business Association reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- To Enter an Entrant must:
- Provide his or her full and correct name, email address and mobile phone number in the online entry form, as well as complete the purchase details and provide the name of up to 3 Parnell businesses of their choice.
- Agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, by way of entry
- Be able to select and uplift their prize from their selected outlet/s
- Be a resident of New Zealand
- Agree, as the winner of the ‘Treat yourself this Christmas’ competition, to have their name and photograph published by Parnell Business Association
- Parnell Business Association will not share entrants’ contact details and personal information with any third parties except for nominated Parnell businesses to the extent necessary to facilitate the provision of the Prize.
- Parnell Business Association will draw the Prize Winners from the correct online entry forms submitted, at close of business on the 17th of December 2021
- Parnell Business Association will make reasonable attempts to contact the ‘Treat yourself this Christmas’ Prize Winners by phone and email, as provided in the online Entry Form. If Parnell Business Association is unable to contact the Winners within 2 days of the draw, or if any of the Winners is not able to, or does not accept the Prize Voucher, Parnell Business Association may re-draw the Prize and the original Prize Winner will have no claim to this or any other Prize
- In order to be awarded the Prize, each Prize Winner drawn needs to be able to visit the offices of Parnell Business Association, or should Covid 19 Level restrictions preclude this, then agree to an online handover of the voucher/s, with proof of identity as nominated by the Parnell Business Association.
- Parnell Business Association reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize if proof of identification is not deemed acceptable in any way
- If the Prize Winner is aged 18 years or under, then the Prize will be awarded to the Prize Winner’s parent or guardian on their behalf. The Prize Winner’s parent or guardian must also provide proof of their identification. Parnell Business Association reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize Voucher if proof of identification is not deemed acceptable in any way
- The Prize Vouchers cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash or used for a discounted or ‘on sale’ item
- Parnell Business Association will not be liable for any additional costs or responsibilities relating to the Prize
- Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except: employees of Parnell Business Association, Parnell Business Association Board Members and their immediate families.
- ‘Treat yourself this Christmas’ (the Competition) is run by the Parnell Business Association. Parnell Business Association can be contacted in relation to this Competition at 2 York Street, Parnell, Auckland, phone (09) 379 0606, email [email protected].