1. The Competition is owned and promoted by the Parnell Business Association.
2. The Competition begins 2 July 2018 and closes at midnight on 31 July 2018.
3. The Competition offers one Prize Winner the Prize of NZD$3000.00, to be spent only at Participating Suppliers*.
4. The winner will be drawn from all entries submitted, in a random draw, on Friday, 10 August 2018.
5. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Entry is only possible via the Entry Form on the ‘Parnell, The Ultimate Design Destination’ Competition Page.
7. Entrants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish, but only correct entries will be accepted. The entrant must choose their preferred theme page and item on that page, and provide the required contact information on the form.
8. By Entering the Competition, the Entrant agrees to be bound by the ‘Parnell, The Design Destination’ Competition Terms and Conditions 2018. Entry into the Competition is deemed as being acceptance of the ‘Parnell, The Design Destination’ Competition Terms and Conditions.
9. The Winner’s Prize Voucher has an expiry date of 3 months, following acceptance of the Prize.
10. A display of promotional material/product from any supplier featured does not constitute an endorsement of the product by Parnell Business Association.
11. Parnell Business Association reserves the right to end the Competition at any time.
12. Parnell Business Association reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
1. To Enter an Entrant must:
a. provide his or her full and correct name, email address, city or town that they live in and phone number in the online entry form
b. agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, by way of entry
c. submit their answer to the prescribed question on the online entry form
d. be able to select and uplift their prize from their selected outlet/s in person
e. be a resident of New Zealand
f. agree, as the winner of the ‘Parnell, The Design Destination’ competition, to have their name and photograph published by Parnell Business Association
2. Parnell Business Association will draw the Prize Winner from the correct online entry forms submitted, on Friday 10th August 2018
3. Parnell Business Association will make reasonable attempts to contact the ‘Parnell, The Ultimate Design Destination’ Prize Winner by phone and email, as provided in the online Entry Form. If Parnell Business Association is unable to contact the Winner within 3 working days of the draw, or if the Winner is not able to, or does not accept the Prize Voucher, Parnell Business Association may re-draw the Prize and the original Prize Winner will have no claim to this or any other Prize
4. In order to be awarded the Prize, the Prize Winner needs to be able to visit the offices of Parnell Business Association. No costs will be contributed by Parnell Business Association should the winner live outside Auckland
5. The Prize Winner will be awarded the Prize at the offices of Parnell Business Association within the agreed timeframe from when they are notified as being the Winner. If the Winner is unable to do so, the Prize Winner will be redrawn and they will have no claim to this or any other Prize
6. The Prize Winner will be required to sign the Prize Voucher Form and present Parnell Business Association with proof of identification in the form of a driver’s licence, birth certificate or passport. Parnell Business Association reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize if proof of identification is not deemed acceptable in any way
7. If the Prize Winner is aged 18 years or under, then the Prize will be awarded to the Prize Winner’s parent or guardian on their behalf. The Prize Winner’s parent or guardian must also provide proof of their identification. Parnell Business Association reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize Voucher if proof of identification is not deemed acceptable in any way
8. The Prize Winner can only redeem their voucher by first visiting the Participating Suppliers*, selecting the product/s of their choice and presenting the Winner’s Voucher as proof of identity. The goods that the Prize Winner has selected to redeem with the Prize Voucher will not be given to the Prize Winner until the Participating Supplierss* have invoiced Parnell Business Association and both of these parties have approved the redemption
9. The Prize Voucher cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash
10. Parnell Business Association will not be liable for any additional costs or responsibilities relating to the Prize
11. All shipping and delivery of products will be taken care of by the winner
12. Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except: employees of Parnell Business Association, Parnell Business Association Board Members and all associated companies and their immediate families, as well as the owners and employees of the Participating Suppliers* in the promotional competition.
13. ‘Parnell, The Design Destination’ (the Competition) is run by the Parnell Business Association. Parnell Business Association can be contacted in relation to this Competition at 2 York Street, Parnell, Auckland, phone (09) 379 0606, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Bauhaus||19 Shipwright Ln||09 302 2651||www.bauhaus.co.nz|
|Corso di Fiori||8 George St||09 307 9166||www.corso.co.nz|
|Dawson & Co||115 The Strand||09 476 1121||www.dawsonandco.nz|
|Forma||51-53 The Strand||09 368 7694||www.forma.co.nz|
|IMO Showroom||30 Kenwyn St||09 373 4081||www.imo.co.nz|
|In Residence||8 George St||09 309 3023||www.inres.co.nz|
|Kouzina Appliances||155 The Strand||0800 388 383||www.kouzina.co.nz|
|Textilia||Cnr Earl and Bath St||09 302 3182||www.textilia.co.nz|
|Trenzseater||80 Parnell Rd||09 303 4151||www.trenzseater.com|
|Le Monde||69 St Georges Bay Rd||09 377 9518||www.le-monde.co.nz|
|Alfresco Living||223 Parnell Rd||09 309 3643||www.alfrescoliving.co.nz|
|The Ivy House||347 Parnell Rd||09 373 3396||www.theivyhouse.co.nz|
|Vida Space||105 St Georges Bay Rd||09 281 4735||www.vidaspace.co.nz|
|Europlan Haworth||125 The Strand||09 304 1586||www.europlan.co.nz|
|Euroglass||76 Gladstone Rd||0800 847 434||www.euroglass.co.nz|
|Nodi Rugs||3/1 Faraday St||09 390 0370||www.nodirugs.com|
|European Ceramics||8 George St||09 303 3226||www.euroceramics.co.nz|